Well, I know you are waiting for Old Receipts Part 3 but I am a bit under the weather today so I thought you might enjoy this...
Many of us over 50, WAY over 50, or on the way to 50 are quite confused
about how we should present ourselves. We're unsure about the kind of
image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to
conform to current fashions.
Despite what you may have seen on the streets, the following
combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots
12. Short shorts and varicose veins
13. Inline skates and a walker
And the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in Fashion for the 'Older
14. Thongs and Depends
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you
That's it for today.