Well, it was a kinda slow day with not much going on. I got up went to work, came home and made dinner, surfed a little, took a nap, chatted a little, and went to bed. It made for an exciting day. As i get older it becomes increasingly harder to get up and go to work each day. Wonder why that is??
And naps - Naps are a very important part of my day and it is hard to let the day go by without one.. If I am late to chat the conversation goes something like this:
Chatter 1: Where's Jenny?
Chatter 2: Haven't seen her today.
Chatter 1: She always comes to chat.
Chatter 2: She is probably taking her nap.
and they are probably right I am taking my nap.
Here is a list of the 10 best things to day if you are caught napping at work.
10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3. "The coffee machine is broken..."
2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."
And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...
1. " ... in Jesus' name. Amen."
And now if you will pardon me I think I will have another cat nap.
and in the words of my father, "That's it for today".
PS In between cat naps I did get the pictures from yesterday to upload so check yesterdays post for pictures.