Shop With Me

Friday, May 29, 2009

Packin' Up and Movin' On

Well, just in case you are wondering where i am, where I have been, and where I am going. I hhave been busy packing up for the big move about three blocks away - from an apartment to a house. Now you would think that you can't get much stuff in a small apartment but when you start packing - it's like rabbits - it multiplies - and fast too.
The weather is predicted in the 90's - a little hot for moving but better than 6 feet of snow 5 months ago.

I may not post for a few days as I get things straightened out but I will be back - that is a promise.

That's it for today.

4 comments:

Leno said...

Good luck on the move Jenny.

Mark and Dortha said...

Good luck Jenny. Let us know your new address.

See you this summer.

Dortha

Joe and Sherri said...

Why did I think you lived in a house already??? Oh well take care and don't hurt your back lifting.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jenny. I sent an email to an old address listed on your blog, and not sure if it's still good.
I have enjoyed reading your of your adventures.
I saw where you are related to the Holloways. I was a Holloway from North Mississippi. My dad was Dewey Holloway and my grandfather Stokely.
Since you are doing geneology, I was wondering if perhaps we could be kin.
I'd love to hear from you.
My email is ladybiker711@aol.com